I have a wireless router in my house and I found that the wireless signal that I am receiving is very weak. I talk with my friends and make some research on the online and I have found that I need to connect Wireless Extender so that I can get a Excellent wireless in my house and I did and it is working fine. I believe this blog will help others too with the same problem and I am sharing to you all the steps.
7. Then it will automatically setup your extender and then it will ask
you to enter router network name (SSID) and password (Network Key).
8. It will automatically configure your extender with router and then extender will provide to SSID and Network Key or Password to connect the devices with Wireless Network of Extender.
9. Then you can connect your laptop or any device with the information given by extender.
Configure Netgear Extender.
Steps to configure Netgear Extender :
1. we need a laptop and router to configure extender.
2. first of all we need to connect laptop to router with hardwired.
3. Reset Netgear Extender to push and hold reset button for 30 seconds using pen or paper clip.
4. After reset extender , we need to connect extender with laptop
(Wireless Network) and name of the extender is Netgear_Ext (Default name
after reset extender)
5.After that we need to open Command prompt and then, type ipconfig
to identify the default ip address of extender (under wireless network
adapter).
6. Open Extender home page using default IP address of extender (192.168.1.XX).
8. It will automatically configure your extender with router and then extender will provide to SSID and Network Key or Password to connect the devices with Wireless Network of Extender.
9. Then you can connect your laptop or any device with the information given by extender.


i love this post!!
ReplyDeletenetgear extender setup
Thanks for loving this post!!!
Deletethis is really a nice blog ,i relly appreciate this one at netgear extender setup
ReplyDeleteThanks guys for your comments!!!
DeleteYou are posting a informative knowledge in your blog, i love to read it and i cleared my basic concept about Netgear Router Tehnical Support Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIn case of any technical error when you need the help for your router then you can visit mywifiext. The technician team available for the quick response.
ReplyDeletehttp://nighthawkmywifiext.launchrock.com/
http://nighthawkmywifiext.aircus.com/
https://froont.com/routerlogin/router-login
Need To know that WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF NETGEAR AC750 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER INSTALLATION then just get in touch with us. Our technical community will be available for you help.
ReplyDelete